I Have My License, Now What? Newbi Lost...

G

Ok, I spent a few months studying for my insurance tests, passed them, paid for E&O insurance, and I don't have a clue where to go or what to do from this point...

I would like to work from home, sell online or over the phone if possible. Any input would be great.
I am located in Crosby, Texas.

:1baffled:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I spent a few months studying for my insurance tests, passed them, paid for E&O insurance, and I don't have a clue where to go or what to do from this point...

I would like to work from home, sell online or over the phone if possible. Any input would be great.

Pick a direction...one area you feel might interest you. Learn all you can. Choose a place that has those products and will teach you how to prospect. Master it. Make some money. Enjoy life.

What made you decide to get a license and E&O?

Have you sold anything yet?

Working from home for a newby is usually not a recipe for success.

What is your background?

You need training and support with a good IMO. Pick products that are good sellers i.e. final expense, health, med supp and cross sell others. Work as many calls, appointments and applications as you can to expedite your learning curve and yes... make money and don't live to work... work to live.

I am located in Crosby, Texas.

What do you intend to sell? Why did you get E&O before you decide what to sell?

Where did everyone get this idea that getting licensed in insurance automatically means you need to start a business. You need to crawl before you can walk. First find out if you can produce in insurance under someone else's supervision and dime. Unless you have a mentor to rely on I really believe this would be everyones advice

Back