I Made a Mistake with Insphere

evan22ca

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the forum and I have a question.

I passed my CA Life and Health exam a few weeks ago, and around that same time, I signed a contract with Insphere Insurance Solutions. After attending a couple of office meetings, I decided Insphere was not the place for me, for a variety of reasons. Anyway, I canceled my contact with them soon after that.

So today, I recieved a letter from Insphere saying that I have to wait six months before I can contract directly with carriers that work with Insphere. The thing is, I never filled out any of the appointment paperwork that Insphere gave me; in addition, I don't even have my insurance license yet!

So, does this really mean I cannot work with any insurance companies that work with Insphere for the next six months? The letter also mentioned that I need to have a clear debit balance with Insphere, but, again, I don't have my license yet, how could I owe them any money?

If you didn't even have your insurance license and haven't contracted with anyone, I don't think you'll need to go the wait.

With respect to the clear debit balance, if you didn't write any business (because you didn't have a license for example), you shouldn't have any debit balance. What you got was probably a standard letter they send to everyone.

First these are a group of clowns to begin with and second if you did not place any business with said carrier(s) you are free to walk and sign with said carrier(s) at anytime....

Run away from those jerks and find another FMO

Back