I Need a Life Insurance Mentor

GSI

Hello,
I need a mentor to help me start and grow my insurance agency. My primary focus will be on life insurance, starting with mortgage protection and going from there.
My goal for the next twelve months is to generate $1,000,000 in revenue and at least $400,000 in profit before taxes.
While I am sure many of you do not think that is possible, I am confident that this very attainable and I have a proven track record in a similar industry to back up my goals.
What I have in place that helps:
· 6-8 Salespeople on staff ready to go
· Thousands of leads I can call upon immediately
· Exceptional Sales Systems and abilities, particularly phone sales
· Dozens of potential agents wanting to join this startup (based upon my known reputation with my other businesses)
· Very successful direct mail methods & results, generating millions of $$$ in revenue over the past 5 years
· 4,000 sq ft fully functional office with PCs, copiers, desks, etc.

What I do not have:
· Deep insurance industry knowledge
· How to obtain the best commission splits
· Legal ramifications of bringing people on as captive or non-captive
· How 1099 really works in this industry
· Many other things
If you think you can help me, drop me a line.

Kathy B

Re: I Need a Mentor....

I can either pay an hourly consulting fee or whatever my mentor thinks is apporpriate. Not looking for a handout.

Kathy, didn't mean to insinuate that you were looking for a handout, just wondered what was up.

I've done a fair amount of this kind of thing (19 years experience). I'll shoot you a pm...

Hello,
I need a mentor to help me start and grow my insurance agency. My primary focus will be on life insurance, starting with mortgage protection and going from there.
My goal for the next twelve months is to generate $1,000,000 in revenue and at least $400,000 in profit before taxes.
While I am sure many of you do not think that is possible, I am confident that this very attainable and I have a proven track record in a similar industry to back up my goals.
· Dozens of potential agents wanting to join this startup (based upon my known reputation with my other businesses)
· Very successful direct mail methods & results, generating millions of $$$ in revenue over the past 5 years

What I do not have:
· Many other things

Kathy B

Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Services - HomeCall us at 877 206-5925 oremail us at [email protected] and one of our staff will contact you shortly!

This website looks like it can help you or what you need.

Hello,

What I do not have:
· Many other things

Kathy B
What State are you in?

Hello,

How To Double Your Mortgage Protection Leads, Appointments and Sales In 30-60 Days!

You'll receive One Hour of One-on-One, Personal Training and Coaching Each Month, for one year to help you fine-tune your sales process, for case reviews and sales presentations, from one of the most respected, and successful teams of sales trainers and coaches in the insurance industry.

Call Lew & Jeremy. Not affiliated with them. Just very satisfied.

Back