I'm close to a great idea, need your help

I don't understand why you're not just selling 20 year term for 50K and promising the money to the beneficiaries tax-free. You can do an assignment to the home as well to make sure the arrangements are paid for.

Sounds like in this situation the insured was looking for something different. Nothing wrong with term, just doesn't sound like the right tool here

I don't understand why you're not just selling 20 year term for 50K and promising the money to the beneficiaries tax-free. You can do an assignment to the home as well to make sure the arrangements are paid for.

The worse thing you could do is sell people term life that are trying to cover a permanent need.

Term is for things that will end. Income replacement, mortgages, business debt, etc. Is what term is for. All those things have an end date. They are covered by term insurance.

If you go selling term to seniors to cover their funeral you have screwed them. And most would throw you out as soon as you mention term because they have already had that. It didn't work out for them. They out lived it.

"And most would throw you out as soon as you mention term because they have already had that. It didn't work out for them. They out lived it. "
I would say it worked out quite well for them as their hearts are still beating.

Back