I'm A Newly Licensed Agent

I don't respond to people calling me names and cursing me out. I've helped multitudes of people my entire career free gratis. Nor do I respond to people assuming they know me with stereotypical spews of bile when they've never met me. These kinds of posts need to be deleted by a moderator at best. They are counterproductive and abusive.

I agree...including your double-edged "Bless your heart". Come on sister. Who are you kidding?

Stereotypical spews of bile? Are you stereotypical of a krunt ? You apparently believe so :)

----------

Im pretty nice to most too lol, lots of old codgers here hate anyone under the age of 50, thats too bad, some of us are the real deal. Why do so many people keep calling you Al?? Enligten a younger pup.

Thank you, Matt. There are a lot of old codgers on here that hate. Which is exactly my point, and thank you for noticing and acknowledging that.

Only DHK called me Al. I know who he's referring to, but I'm not Al and I'm not sure why he thinks I am . Nonetheless ... I'd be happy to show posts of those "seasoned professionals " here that do nothing but degradate younger and less experienced people on here.

And DHK you're correct.

One can't regulate personalities.....

Except for their own.

^^^^^ Profound statement, by the way.

I agree...including your double-edged "Bless your heart". Come on sister. Who are you kidding?

Stereotypical spews of bile? Are you stereotypical of a krunt ? You apparently believe so :)

----------

Thank you, Matt. There are a lot of old codgers on here that hate. Which is exactly my point, and thank you for noticing and acknowledging that.

Only DHK called me Al. I know who he's referring to, but I'm not Al and I'm not sure why he thinks I am . Nonetheless ... I'd be happy to show posts of those "seasoned professionals " here that do nothing but degradate younger and less experienced people on here.

And DHK you're correct.

One can't regulate personalities.....

Except for their own.

^^^^^ Profound statement, by the way.

Whats funny is that i can tell from your posts you are a seasoned agent, all these other cats just keep focusing on your slight sarcasm, hmmm maybe some here need to not let forum chatter get them all worked up lol

Whats funny is that i can tell from your posts you are a seasoned agent, all these other cats just keep focusing on your slight sarcasm, hmmm maybe some here need to not let forum chatter get them all worked up lol

Indeed, Matt. I agree.

When someone is asking for help... it all goes back to what our mamas told us. " if you don't have anything good to say......." We all know the rest....

Indeed, Matt. I agree. When someone is asking for help... it all goes back to what our mamas told us. " if you don't have anything good to say......." We all know the rest....
The version I heard was, "if you don't have anything nice to say come sit by me."

Just learn as much as you can as a new agent.
If you have someone where you are teaching/guiding you then use that to your advantage.

Then branch out and go independent as you'll make more money.

Agreed........ but why not help out another human being and relay the info to him that you just spelled out. If someone is looking for help, help him . Don't tear him down. Even if helping them is saying something like, " based on my experience in this industry and based on your questions, I don't feel this is the opportunity for you"

People here, when responding to young new people should ask themselves, "What if that was my kid asking this question? "

I doubt most people would want their kid "ripped a new axx" like is so common on here. A lot of people deny it, but look around. The frequenters on this forum, particularly FE, are not the nicest people in the world. Maybe its the mindset.

In my opinion, the only ones that are helpful to new agents on this forum is Agentguy5 (Doug) Rearden(Dave) and maybe one or two others. The others are just too high and mighty and too narcissistic and closed minded to climb down from their ivory tower to be of help to someone in need.

Well, bless your heart!:laugh:

What a jerk you are, biggies small. I hope he doesn't listen to the likes of you for sure. There is absolutely no value in the comments you are making. You are just being downright nasty; and you think you are 'helping' "young" people, old man? :twitchy:

----------

It was intended as a positive. Insurance is a tough business. You're going to need to be thicker skinned if you took 'Bless Your Heart' as a negative. Geez, Louise.

There are a lot of people on this forum that are very knowledgeable. When I have an idea, a thought, a question I do a lot of searches and get a lot of good answers.

There are a lot of inciters on here .... like biggies. He is looking for trouble it seems. There's no trouble here. He needs to go somewhere else to look for a fight today. THE END.

Mary.. Don't know what "Bless your heart" means in Texas but in the rest of the south, it means the person being talked about is a few seeds shy of a watermelon patch. " She just can't help herself, bless her heart." :yes:

HA this forum is great! There is a lot of very hilarious things to read. dylanrowan... Insurance just takes time. You have to make a lot of mistakes in this business and never give up. Its best to learn from someone but it also can be great to just jump in fast and make mistakes. I am 31 years old and have a P&C business and also a MGA company which is very new. It is not a hard business for some but no matter what you have to be smart and do your research. One thing I would say to you is on this forum don't listen to the guy with 15,000 post who is older than the USA. Some of these dudes have nothing going on. (im posting on Friday night kinda a workaholic). But in all seriousness if you are good at what you do and have confidence I would go independent. You just have to figure out marketing. The sale is not the hard part it is getting the person on the phone. So if the company you are working for has training and marketing help. Ride the wave for a bit and learn from a large company. It really just depends on your capitol and expenses. You cant do anything on your own if you have no money. Shoot me an email and I will send you some contracts for going independent and what commission should look like at the highest street level. Then you can review and put together a game plan. you have to have a plan but working for your self is very good if you can swing it. But nothing happens over night! hope that helps. Some ppl on this site are very bitter and really are not here to help but simply they want attention or are just old wasted D......s. Shoot me an email @ [email protected] I will send you some of the large carriers commsions and you can compare to what you currently get.

Back