Inbound Call Center Need Client

business2060

Hey
i deal with a professional inbound call center from tunisia and i need a new client for hem , they already have kaspersky technical support and a travel agency as clients , and they want to oppen new sections , so if anyone need more infos or he like to deal with me plz send me an email and i will send you more about this call center :)

Hey
i deal with a professional inbound call center from tunisia and i need a new client for hem , they already have kaspersky technical support and a travel agency as clients , and they want to oppen new sections , so if anyone need more infos or he like to deal with me plz send me an email and i will send you more about this call center :)

You talk like you're from Tunisia.:twitchy:

Welcome to Forum.

You talk like you're from Tunisia.:twitchy:

Welcome to Forum.

hhhh thank you gollini52 :)

Are Tunisia leads better than enhanced Jane leads?
i m sorry i didnt understand "Jane leads" , but this call center have a lot of professionnel workers , they record every think to check later the calls discussion and you can pay cheaper commission then the other call centers , plz send me an email if you are interest

hhhh thank you gollini52 :)

i m sorry i didnt understand "Jane leads" , but this call center have a lot of professionnel workers , they record every think to check later the calls discussion and you can pay cheaper commission then the other call centers , plz send me an email if you are interest

Do they have a Tunisian accent and how much are the leads?:)

Back