Independent Marketing Companies

MEChacon

I am looking at several marketing companies to obtain assignments with insurance carriers. I have noticed that many of the posts here have requested a list of these types of companies. In response, I have compiled a very moderate one gleaned from the forum.

Surprisingly every one of these companies claims to be the best. It is the land where everyone is above average.

Obviously there is no absolute best. There is only the best for a given situation, which in this case is a focus on Medicare Supplements and Life. I was hoping the more experienced members of this forum could help me out.

I would love to obtain any experiential feedback regarding these companies. What I am looking for in particular, beyond their integrity, is their client relationship management skills, educational support, business development support, breadth of assignment offerings, residual management, and any other areas that should be considered.

I would also like to hear of any red flags with any of these companies. This forum has been a Godsend to warn us of the Lexicons, etc. of the world.

Of course any additional experiential recommendations would be most useful. Thank you.

BHC Marketing - bhcmarketing
Complete Solutions - completesolutions411
Health Choice One - healthchoiceone
Creative Marketing - cmic
Your Insurance Office - yourinsuranceoffice
Ritter Insurance Marketing - ritterim
Senior Market Sales - seniormarketsales
Precision Senior Marketing - psmbrokerage
Berwick Insurance Group - marketingmedicare
Asset Protectors & Advisors - 7apa

Your Insurance Office (Frank) would be an excellent source for your Med Supp business. He offers training and support for selling over the phone and has a great reputation here on the forum.

As far as Life, I'll through my hat in the ring. I don't have a huge office with 30 employees, but if you're looking straightforward, honest operation that will give you good contracts and assistance with placing cases, I'm your guy.

I am just south of you in Utah and I also specialize in Medicare and final expense. I would be happy to give you some recommendations about some of the places you mentioned. Most of the guys above me that chimed in are also great to work with. Let me know if I can help.

I use Carrier Contracting Services. Carrier Contracting Services

Approx 30 carriers to choose from. Always accessible, evenings, nights and weekends. Accessible by email, phone, and IM through their website. I've had 4 different IMOs in 8 years.... This one (in my opinion) is by far the best. But, that's my opinion.

Your list has good people on it, though. Remember, you can have more than one IMO.

Call Me I will get you all the contracts you need....LOL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I refer everyone to Carrier Contracting...there are probably other great IMO's but I am happy with the service I have received.

Last edited:
LOL...... Did not say that nobody else was on the phone..... just said that if I am in the middle of an appointment, there are 3 ways to contact this guy.

This ensures that I don't have to hope he isn't on another phone call, or wait for him to answer an email. Why? Because I can always IM him through his website in the event I cannot reach him the other ways, or need an instant answer regarding underwriting or product info.

We have all had an appointment, when writing an app, a person says "Oh, I forgot I had cancer last year!". It's good to be able to contact your IMO and get a fast response as to what carrier is best based on the newly revealed information. Otherwise, you have to come back tomorrow, and hope the person hasn't changed their mind.

If you read, you'll see that I said you guys were also good.

Now hear this..... these others are good, too!

There. Is that better?

jeez!!

Back