Insurance Part Time?

jcarring99,

I would like to share a situation with you that I basically fell into a few years ago, and I've never looked back. I work with a number of folks who are in a completely unrelated industry, but they have connections and have successfully utilized them. We use numerous insurance products, but use them to a higher degree than I was able to do, and you will work with businesses and C level folks, which are much harder to break into.

I'll be happy to discuss it with you; but I'll give you a quick overview!

Business owners go to bed & wake up concentrating on 3 primary aspects of their business . . . Mitigating Risks • Cutting Costs • Increasing Revenue! Our concept offers solutions . . . and NO upfront fees for the study & analysis we use to determine if we can reduce your expenses. Our track record includes reducing expenses by 28.2% ($500,000+ per project) & a 98% success rate @ reducing cost. References available and include Sprint, Exxon, State Farm, Novell, MetLife, etc., numerous hospitals, municipalities, schools and school systems and large professional firms. The two companies we use have been in business for 25+ years and have enjoyed a great deal of success.

Enjoy Your Day!

Van Walker
Safe Wealth Financial
14856 Knollview Drive
Dallas, Texas 75248

Hahahaha...enjoy your short stay. Bye bye.:laugh:

This is my part-time career. It didn't start that way but quickly ended up being this way b/c unfortunately most of the people I know don't think they're going to die. This is my third year and business is picking up. I am thinking about holding classes (no pressure to sign up just exposure) to educate people about life insurance b/c I am passionate about protecting oneself and loved ones. I am satisfied with my commission checks.

My full time job is with a non profit writing grants, fundraising etc. So to answer your question yes you can do it part-time but probably won't earn enough to survive from solely.

I sell insurance part time, but only because it makes sense in context. I can't imagine having any success in insurance and keeping my sanity if I were in a completely unrelated field. Find a niche, and you can carve out a nice supplemental income. Once you have enough success, you can do like I'm about to and enlist the help of your spouse (who was only working part time anyway) to make the work burden more bearable. You'll probably have to get a little creative if you're going to continue teaching, but I guess it can be done. Only downside I can see is that while you're actively teaching you won't have the flexibility to give a prospect 30 minutes of your time like I do in my work.

I sell insurance part time, but only because it makes sense in context. I can't imagine having any success in insurance and keeping my sanity if I were in a completely unrelated field. Find a niche, and you can carve out a nice supplemental income. Once you have enough success, you can do like I'm about to and enlist the help of your spouse (who was only working part time anyway) to make the work burden more bearable. You'll probably have to get a little creative if you're going to continue teaching, but I guess it can be done. Only downside I can see is that while you're actively teaching you won't have the flexibility to give a prospect 30 minutes of your time like I do in my work.

The ability to sell part time is somewhat dependent upon the primary employment hours and flexibility.

Back