Job with Family First Life

No, leads arent like the N company. Same cost for everyone. No one makes money on leads. No lead sharing cost. Agents get their own mailings and some other differences. Leads aren't resold. No other costs, no clubs to join, no weekly meetings, etc. No MLM crap. Just training. Starting contracts much higher than 55.

Contracts start at 65 and idk about "exclusive" leads. In the $600 Range for mailers and u get about 15 returned to u And then older leads that have been sold once cost $8 each. And there are phone meetings about twice a week which isn't bad at all but there are meeting type things though

$600/15 means the cost to the agent is $40 per lead but why is the company able to sell the leads AGAIN? Aren't they now the property of the agent that paid the $600 in the first place?

$600/15 means the cost to the agent is $40 per lead but why is the company able to sell the leads AGAIN? Aren't they now the property of the agent that paid the $600 in the first place?

Yes that is correct $40 per lead! You know I never actually thought about that, I guess if lead co. Feels like they can sell it again and an expensive price then they will! Family first I don't think is make money from these lead but I do believe lead co is killing it. That's just what I think but maybe I'm wrong!

I think that leads are overcooked and a dead way of dong business. Targeted data is the way to go. It's work but when you can find out what kind of car people drive, if they have a cat or a dog you can be MUCH more profitable. You also don't have to deal with being the 17th agent that has called the same client and still paid retail for the "lead". Just sayin...

I think that leads are overcooked and a dead way of dong business. Targeted data is the way to go. It's work but when you can find out what kind of car people drive, if they have a cat or a dog you can be MUCH more profitable. You also don't have to deal with being the 17th agent that has called the same client and still paid retail for the "lead". Just sayin...

I agree with you. I'm getting out

Can you expand on this please?

Lee

Be careful. I was his pending girl and he forged apps all the time to get ahead. Don't risk yourself working for someone like this. I have seen some very bad things happen... People die and don't get their benefits because he lied on the apps. Be very careful!

Back