Job with Family First Life

They don't start people at 55%. It's 65%, and that's for newbies to the insurance business. As a current producer, I was offered an 85% contract out of the gate.

The lead system is different in that the leads aren't sold to multiple people within the organization, which is a MAJOR difference from NAA.

And no offense, but you sound pretty naïve. Every corner insurance agency in the country is built on an over-ride system. Labeling FFL a pyramid or MLM is just stupid. All insurance agencies are set up with the higher ups profiting from those beneath them.

----------

As I understand it, the lawsuit is not v. FFL per se, but against the individuals who left NAA to join FFL. It appears to be on an individual basis.

FWIW, the person I talked to wasn't worried about it.....at all.

I can offer you a 100 % contract to start out and its a real 100, not like what Shawn does and waters in down 20% on FE. PM me if youre interested in hearing more

These guys are like NAA, but they don't make you recruit. High commissions and decent priced leads, they also have pretty goo training.

----------

I can offer you a 100 % contract to start out and its a real 100, not like what Shawn does and waters in down 20% on FE. PM me if youre interested in hearing more

NAA makes you sign a non compete, and the FFL guys violated that, thats what the law suit was about.

Street level for new agents with most companies is 115% -120%. What are you doing for that 15%-20% shave? A 20% reduction in commission costs the average agent $400 to $600 per week which is most of his lead cost.

Oh, how I wish I found this forum a month ago...

So I moved out to CO and found a job post for a life insurance rep. I didn't know what entailed, but I got an interview so I went to check it out. Compared to the other offices I had been throughout the job hunt, this place was nice and the people were lively. The level of income potential discussed seemed too good to be true, but after talking to several of their reps (one was 19), I left feeling like it was within my reach.

Depleting my savings, I felt the need to get an immediate paying job, but I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity. If it was legit, it could be a career. I figured it would be a rough month, but that I'd be able to get through it. So I went through (and paid for) the PL course work, the exam and license application.

Very long story short, after a month of investing my extremely limited money and valuable time into this company, not only do I have NOTHING to show for it, my car was totaled on the job and the company as no liability therefore desire to help me out.

Jobless. Carless. Downpaymentless. AHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, found this forum because I saw an ad for FFL, and a part of me still wants to pursue this path. This company was offering 50% comm to start and I thought that was high, so apparently I have my research cut out for me. Any advice would be appreciated.

At this point, it looks like you need an hourly wage. You're not going to find that here. Once you get some new wheels, be sure to get better car insurance coverage. That's really important.

Once you get back on your feet, come back here and you will find many good options that will pay you 110-120% commission. All you would need to do is buy leads. Of course, this is all assuming you are licensed and are willing to train to learn the products and how to sell.

Good Luck.

Back