Job with Family First Life

Old school, as in back in the Hudge days. I am not going to sell you on it, i am already in. Its what you bring to the table, not them. Any company can work for anyone out there. This just has a different lead distributing system. And the top people/producers are in from the "practice company". Right now its the best of the best.

Best of the best is impressive but how can you measure and quantify that bold statement?
I'm not wanting to be sold on your commentary but some basic information would be nice to have. The two most common questions would be:

Lead price for producing agents?
Commission structure for the average agent with good production history?

Old school, as in back in the Hudge days. I am not going to sell you on it, i am already in. Its what you bring to the table, not them. Any company can work for anyone out there. This just has a different lead distributing system. And the top people/producers are in from the "practice company". Right now its the best of the best.

Which company are you referring to ? NAA or Family First Life ?

The problem with any NAA spinoff is that they're all trying to build pyramids with agents starting at low commission buying regurgitated leads. Since leads are a profit center this is the initial cause of a great many problems. Since this is also a pyramid you have people that have a vested interest in NOT letting you pass them by so they lose over-ride commissions on you and those below you. You can't "make millions" at the top unless you build levels like this which is essentially a copy of the NAA system. Which is probably why they're in court.

Keep looking. There are a lot of nice people at Family First, but again as previously mentioned they are a major brand new spinoff of NAA. There are over 15 of NAA's most recent top managers and producers that left to form this company. I agree with previous post about Shawn Meaike. Nothing against him, but he learned everything from NAA CEO Andy Albright. I know this because I was with NAA for over 8 years. The one thing that differs about Family first is they apparently are giving higher contracts and better renewals but i believe it is partially dependent on who you are bringing to the table, amount of recruits, ect is what is already being said.

I would pass on Securus and Symmetry Financial too. Way too many horror stories with those 2 companies as well. Several of my former top NAA friends went to those companies as well only to leave them several months later for the same reason they left NAA. Look for agencies that have been in the game and have a long standing reputation in the industry. There out there.

I'm just starting out with a license in life and health and I've been looking for a company to work for. I stumbled across an ad on craiglist and applied and I got the job...only problem is I can't find many reviews on Family First Life. If anyone has any experience with this company please let me know.

I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs

Back