Job with Family First Life

mekhi

I'm just starting out with a license in life and health and I've been looking for a company to work for. I stumbled across an ad on craiglist and applied and I got the job...only problem is I can't find many reviews on Family First Life. If anyone has any experience with this company please let me know.

I'm just starting out with a license in life and health and I've been looking for a company to work for. I stumbled across an ad on craiglist and applied and I got the job...only problem is I can't find many reviews on Family First Life. If anyone has any experience with this company please let me know.

Never heard of them. Is this the company?

Home - Family First Life

Family First Life is Shawn Meaike's newly forming group. In case you don't know him, he was NAA's superstar before he came to the realization that he was being exploited. He just left and he and NAA are currently duking it out in court over a breach of contract. Although I don't have anything against Shawn personally, I probably would respectfully go elsewhere. NAA is all he's ever really known and his setup is most likely going to shadow and mirror NAA's mode of operation except he's going to be the one getting all the overrides. Just my 5 cents.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Not sure (but too many).

Usually the ones that resurface use a similar business model. That said, I'm not sure about the company being referenced in this thread specifically.

Usually, if one of the first things you hear is: Mortgage Protection, that's a clue. Also, when you find out about the low commissions, that's another clue.

How many of these has NAA spawned?

Not sure (but too many).

Usually the ones that resurface use a similar business model. That said, I'm not sure about the company being referenced in this thread specifically.

Usually, if one of the first things you hear is: Mortgage Protection, that's a clue. Also, when you find out about the low commissions, that's another clue.

Thanks...I'm steering clear of this one

Mekhi, I'm really glad you decided to spare yourself the anguish. As far as how many ? Quite a few. Securus (AA apparently stabbed Matt in the back after he vouched for him in court. Big surprise there.); Unique Underwriters, Symmetry Financial Group, and now Family First Life. There's a few more but I can't quite remember.

You can almost thank AA. NAA has "fathered" so many that it's not even funny. In a way, AA has indirectly taught agents to be more cognizant of wolves and to hopefully know better and expect more. (Sort of.)

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Guys, this is nothing like the n a company. Same but different. This is pure old school insurance selling that worked back before the economy crashed. ( i was there many years..) Since then the dictator there has gone balistic, which is the reason for a better option. If you aint part of it, dont comment on it. There is no anguish. All good.

Since it's "all good", why not let us know what makes it so good. What do they bring to the table? Your comment about "old school insurance selling" is vague.
I've only sold insurance for 12 years so please enlighten us about this wonderful, newly formed outfit with the old school methodologies.

Back