Just Got My Licence and Im Getting Run Around.

johnathandm

Okay So I Passed My P&C Personal Lies Exam.Now There were 2 Company's who wanted me to work for them 1 is lazy and has not spoke to me in 2 weeks. While the other keeps resqudeling meetings to discus Contract money and etc. I'm getting Fed up with the run around and i want to start Working But i don't know how to get in contact with Insurance Carriers.I used to work For Primerica a while back so i do have some experience.

Okay So I Passed My P&C Personal Lies Exam.Now There were 2 Company's who wanted me to work for them 1 is lazy and has not spoke to me in 2 weeks. While the other keeps resqudeling meetings to discus Contract money and etc. I'm getting Fed up with the run around and i want to start Working But i don't know how to get in contact with Insurance Carriers.I used to work For Primerica a while back so i do have some experience.

"Personal Lies Exam", I don't think I am familiar with that license although I think I have know a few agents who had that one. :twitchy:

No i did not i still have my Life License Book so i am studying that and the Commercial P&C as we Speak

Is English your first or second language? I am not a grammar freak, but both your posts were hard to read. Perhaps they are giving you the run around because you are sending them emails of the same caliber.

Is English your first or second language? I am not a grammar freak, but both your posts were hard to read. Perhaps they are giving you the run around because you are sending them emails of the same caliber.

Spoken like it "tis".

Nobody is rooting for your failure but you must prepare to win, my friend.

I'm with Shalom, P&C outfits are not going to be in a hurry to appoint/work with someone that comes across, as if they are willing to take short cuts and don't care enough about detail or about how they come across in written from.

People may see that as a potential red flag for OTHER attention deficits that may cause future liabilities not worth the trouble.

No I was using this site from my cell phone and screen was cracked so it was difficult to type. To answer ur question No i have not sent them Email's. Because Each time they come to visit to talk Its always somebody different and its annoying.... Then This Other person who i spoke with Is inconsistent he says one thing and does another.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Personal Lies Exam", I don't think I am familiar with that license although I think I have know a few agents who had that one. :twitchy:

Obviously its a typo "Personal Lines Exam"Obviously, you know what i was saying...

Last edited:
No I was using this site from my cell phone and screen was cracked so it was difficult to type. To answer ur question No i have not sent them Email's. Because Each time they come to visit to talk Its always somebody different and its annoying.... Then This Other person who i spoke with Is inconsistent he says one thing and does another.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Obviously its a typo "Personal Lines Exam"Obviously, you know what i was saying...

I assume this post was also from your (NOT UR) cell phone?

Back