Just Starting Out....Need Advice

Frank,

I'm using ACT! currently to manage my leads and appointments, etc. Can you tell me the differences between ACT! and YIO? I downloaded the trial version of your software and really do like it, and am looking at getting YIO in the next couple of months. I'm just curious how close they are to each other.

Also, any idea if my data will convert from ACT to YIO?

Thanks Frank! Your posts on here are always informative and really helpful to us new agents on here! I really appreciate it, and would love to give you my business!

I am in GA. Call me anytime.

I am not recruiting. Just offering advise from the trenches.

Last edited:
Frank,

I'm using ACT! currently to manage my leads and appointments, etc. Can you tell me the differences between ACT! and YIO? I downloaded the trial version of your software and really do like it, and am looking at getting YIO in the next couple of months. I'm just curious how close they are to each other.

Also, any idea if my data will convert from ACT to YIO?

Thanks Frank! Your posts on here are always informative and really helpful to us new agents on here! I really appreciate it, and would love to give you my business!

I think the best way to answer your questions is for you to give me a call. I like the personal touch and I think we can best discuss YIO over the phone if that is okay with you.

I have appointments tomorrow but should be available late afternoon. Probably after 4pm CDT. My number is listed below.

All of your data in ACT can very easily be put into YIO. Since you are a member of the board I will even do it for free.

Thanks for the kind words, and I would love to have your business.

Back