Lead Company? Best Refund Policy??

TheKoenigGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys, I was wondering if the experienced tele-agents can help an indie with getting a good lead company. For instance, if someone doesn't answer for 5 days, and I cannot contact them, I would like that lead to be credited.

Any successes regarding lead sources would be greatly appreciated.

Like Always,
Thanks

Jason Hawkins:err:

This is my favorite type of thread. As one guy on here says, if you find a good lead company one week, next week they will suck or something along those lines.

The general concensus is, even if someone new of a good lead company, who would tell you, like nobody. Then there is Frank, who will swear that getting your own leads is much cheaper and they work just as well. I tend to think he is right. Oh, they cost less money too that way.

This should get interesting :SLEEP:

For grins and giggles I started buying some internet leads this week to see how the other half lives. So far we've only worked about a dozen internet leads, but I can't believe how hard it is to get ahold of these folks. I guess we're spoiled with the leads our telemarketers get us, but so far only one person has answered the phone and they claimed it was the wrong number. From what I understand that's just how working internet leads goes.

It's a vicious cycle.

I will be straight up I will return as many leads as I can get away with.

50/60% if the leads are getting smelly.

Someone was a jerk on the phone?

Hit the return lead button....

Insuranceleads.com will let you return a lead if someone says they were not interested. Thats probably the most liberal return policy I know of, and I buy leads from 7 vendors so I have tried most of them. Netquote is the quickest to deny a return. I still buy leads from them both because my ROI is good with them both.

Hey guys, I was wondering if the experienced tele-agents can help an indie with getting a good lead company. For instance, if someone doesn't answer for 5 days, and I cannot contact them, I would like that lead to be credited.

To actually answer your question, I don't know of anyone who will take that return.

I will be straight up I will return as many leads as I can get away with.

Someone was a jerk on the phone?

Hit the return lead button....

This is good perspective, we hear everyone bitch about the lead brokers lying, misleading, etc but lo and behold, agents act in the same manner when returning leads.

So twisted!

Thanks all, I plan on obtaining my own leads, via SEO. As we all know that doesn't happen overnight. So just trying to stay above water until the site is ranked page one for a well ranked competetive search term. :)

I've been using insurance leads.com with decent success. Vimo is a close second. The worst has been prospect zone. allwebleads worked for a while and then to junk!

Back