Licensed in Every State to Split Commissions in Every State?

TheTR

My website is in a very specific niche, and a growing part of our site generates a lot of commercial insurance leads. I'd like to move away from pricing per lead and instead do commission sharing, which I understand requires being licensed in the types of policies that our partners would be selling.

Our leads are from pretty much every state in the country, so would I need to be licensed in every state for those lines of insurance, or are the laws written in a way that I could just get licensed in, say, Florida, and be good to go?

If I do need to be licensed in every state, what's the best way of going about that? Any shortcuts, like how some states have reciprocal agreements for licensing lawyers?

My website is in a very specific niche, and a growing part of our site generates a lot of commercial insurance leads. I'd like to move away from pricing per lead and instead do commission sharing, which I understand requires being licensed in the types of policies that our partners would be selling.

Our leads are from pretty much every state in the country, so would I need to be licensed in every state for those lines of insurance, or are the laws written in a way that I could just get licensed in, say, Florida, and be good to go?

If I do need to be licensed in every state, what's the best way of going about that? Any shortcuts, like how some states have reciprocal agreements for licensing lawyers?

If you need to be licensed in every state, the best way to go about that is to take out a loan.

Hi, thanks for the reply! I'm a newbie, can you tell me how taking out a loan helps with getting licensed?

Back