Licensed in FL Moving to GA

I am sorry for any confusion, yes the original phone number listed was for my cell phone because I answered the post on the weekend. the 706-270-9958 is a new number, for our new offices, located in Dalton GA.

The name of the our Agency is Raper Benfits Group, Inc.(RBG for short). We are a new agency,formed 16 months ago, but the partners involved each have over 20 years experience in the Insurance Industry covering Life, Health, Medical and Work-site.

I hope this answers some of your questions or addresses some of your concerns? Please feel free to call us and we will answer any questions you may have.

I have a Florida license and have moved to NE GA. Want to work out of my home and work for a company that will allow me to work from home. I am used to doing all of my selling on the phone and don't want to make cold calls in person as it is dangerous. Any suggestions?

Yes, get out of ne ga and move back to florida, its only dangerous cause i own that area buddy lol

I am sorry for any confusion, yes the original phone number listed was for my cell phone because I answered the post on the weekend. the 706-270-9958 is a new number, for our new offices, located in Dalton GA. The name of the our Agency is Raper Benfits Group, Inc.(RBG for short). We are a new agency,formed 16 months ago, but the partners involved each have over 20 years experience in the Insurance Industry covering Life, Health, Medical and Work-site. I hope this answers some of your questions or addresses some of your concerns? Please feel free to call us and we will answer any questions you may have.

The name Raper Benefits might throw some people for a loop. Try something less offensive :)

Latest posts

Back