Licensed in FL Moving to GA

GA_Newbie

I have a Florida license and have moved to NE GA. Want to work out of my home and work for a company that will allow me to work from home. I am used to doing all of my selling on the phone and don't want to make cold calls in person as it is dangerous. Any suggestions?

I have a Florida license and have moved to NE GA. Want to work out of my home and work for a company that will allow me to work from home. I am used to doing all of my selling on the phone and don't want to make cold calls in person as it is dangerous. Any suggestions?

Post what type of insurance you market.

Find an upline that believes in phone sales.

Yes, we are currently seeking Licensed agents who want to sell by telephone who have one or more license. You can give us a call 706 483 3035

I wonder why he doesn't answer publicly? I guess his niche is PM'ing with phone sales agents with multiple State licenses. Maybe he will weigh back in with more disclosure? His area code indicates West-Central Georgia but he could be somewhere on a yacht in Tahiti.

"cold calls in person as it is dangerous."

Yes because the phone in GA are not secure. You might be better off cold door knocking.

If you have any life insurance needs we can help.We do Mortgage Protection, Final expense,Cancer insurance,accidental death insurance, Medicare Supplements, Individual Dental, Hearing, and Vision. Call us for information.

If you would like a career in telesales(our newest division) field sales or B2B sales., We are looking for career minded agents everyday. Our office number is 706-270-9958

I see you changed your phone number from the one you gave 2 days ago. You say this one 706-270-9958 is your office phone number but nothing comes up when googling. Are you a brand new office and is your office a cell phone?

I can imagine that interested folks would like to know the name of your organization/agency/IMO. Transparency might lead to productivity for you.

Back