Life Foundation Org as a prospecting Tool

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
http://www.lifehappens.org/welcome-agents <-- Has anyone ever used this non profit organization as a sales tool ?

I like their client booklet called " What you need to know about buying life insurance" They only want like 15 cent a copy for it.

It looks like a good source for prospecting tools, if you can put your info on it and the client not get redirected to another agent besides you.

Have any of you used them or do you think this would be a good prospecting tool?

Hey Mark,

Life.org is a pretty good website geared mostly towards consumers. You're right, their brochure that you mentioned is a nice piece but not sure if it's meant to be a marketing piece for agents. I think if you use it, full disclosure would be good. In other words, tell the potential client who developed that brochure and why (because life insurance is so important!!!) I think that organization is very credible with their message, and you as the agent sitting there in the flesh supporting that message with solutions should be in the best position to help them. As a drop off piece or a mailer, maybe it can work if you can somehow customize it.

Back