LIfe or Health? NAA, American Classic Agency, UandIWin...Please share your experience

DerikTutt

I want to be able to make decent money. If I could make a few thousand per month, that would be great. I still have an income from real estate and an internet business. I want to grow an insurance agency if possible. If you are successful, please share your experience with me. Where would you start? Who has a good program out there for new agents? Who has leads available to purchase? Which is better, Life or Health? Is there a reliable source for buying leads online? Thanks to all who view and respond to this thread.

Re: LIfe or Health? NAA, American Classic Agency, UandIWin...Please share your experi

Everyone has to find their own niche. Search the threads on this site to find out different experiences. NAA has a very long thread.

After three years bouncing around, I settled on the senior market.

Re: LIfe or Health? NAA, American Classic Agency, UandIWin...Please share your experi

Life or Health? Both. Do not limit yourself to one or the other.

NAA, ACA, or U&IWin? NAA, if you want to go broke and make others rich. ACA is the better choice. But again, do not limit yourself to "just" doing business with a single IMO. I have an ACA affiliation, at this point, but I do not limit my business to ACA. I have other contracts with other carriers and MGA's that I use for a totally independent side of business. There is an old saying about "not putting all of your eggs in one basket." There is also a verse in the Old Testament about the wisdom of diversification, because you don't know what evil will happen and where it will happen.

Back