Looking for Group to Work with for FE and Life

What is important to me since I'm brandy new to this is: - Training. Method isn't as important as content. I have the basic grasp of things but I like to know what I'm talking about. - Support. If I have a question, an odd situation, or just plain don't know have a clue on something, I can call during reasonable hours and get assistance or answers. - Variety of carriers they can help me get appointments too that will cover most issues. - If they have conference calls that is a bonus. - I gravitate towards long term relationships, in my professional career I only changed jobs if I moved out of state, needed to make a change for personal reasons, or the company laid me off. I average 10+ at my EMS jobs. But I like the ability to walk away with my book of business if things just don't work out or something changes. I don't look for that but I'm trained to think in what-ifs. That about sums it up.

Sounds like you should check out FEXcontracting.com. Getting a hold of Travis or Scott can be difficult sometimes, but we have a group text chat where you can get most answers quickly, while you're in the house too. There are also plenty of veteran agents that will take calls, emails or texts to help out.

We have a conference call most Friday's. Just started a dual format. 1st hour pertains to everybody. 2nd hour is for newbies for training, presentation and phone scripts.

FEX has any carrier you could ever want. Plus the best telelead source I have ever used and a $26 set priced DM lead program.

And if it isn't the right fit, they offer releases so you can move your contracts to any other IMO.

Sounds like you should check out FEXcontracting.com. Getting a hold of Travis or Scott can be difficult sometimes, but we have a group text chat where you can get most answers quickly, while you're in the house too. There are also plenty of veteran agents that will take calls, emails or texts to help out.

We have a conference call most Friday's. Just started a dual format. 1st hour pertains to everybody. 2nd hour is for newbies for training, presentation and phone scripts.

FEX has any carrier you could ever want. Plus the best telelead source I have ever used and a $26 set priced DM lead program.

And if it isn't the right fit, they offer releases so you can move your contracts to any other IMO.

When do you visit Newby to pick up your check? :1smile:

Sounds like you should check out FEXcontracting.com. Getting a hold of Travis or Scott can be difficult sometimes, but we have a group text chat where you can get most answers quickly, while you're in the house too. There are also plenty of veteran agents that will take calls, emails or texts to help out. We have a conference call most Friday's. Just started a dual format. 1st hour pertains to everybody. 2nd hour is for newbies for training, presentation and phone scripts. FEX has any carrier you could ever want. Plus the best telelead source I have ever used and a $26 set priced DM lead program. And if it isn't the right fit, they offer releases so you can move your contracts to any other IMO.

I was really sad today since it's Mother's Day and Mom died a few years ago. But that's EXACTLY what she would have wrote!

Thanks Josh for reminding me of my Mom on Mother's Day. Nice!

I was really sad today since it's Mother's Day and Mom died a few years ago. But that's EXACTLY what she would have wrote! Thanks Josh for reminding me of my Mom on Mother's Day. Nice!

Your welcome :)

Back