Looking to Hire P&C Producers, Tucson, AZ

I'm looking to hire full and part time P&C producers for my agency in Tucson, AZ. I'm willing to help the right candidate obtain their license. I'm also open to 1099'ing someone with experience. Very fair splits and incentives.

We are a growing agency that uses the latest technology to expand our reach and provide our clients with an outstanding customer experience. We have great carrier access and are truly invested in what we do. If you or someone you know could be a potential fit, please PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks everyone!

I'm looking to hire full and part time P&C producers for my agency in Tucson, AZ. I'm willing to help the right candidate obtain their license. I'm also open to 1099'ing someone with experience. Very fair splits and incentives.

We are a growing agency that uses the latest technology to expand our reach and provide our clients with an outstanding customer experience. We have great carrier access and are truly invested in what we do. If you or someone you know could be a potential fit, please PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks everyone!

What is the commission like or hourly. I had a person just licensed called to see if we are hiring.:swoon::goofy:

Back