Looking for Positive Info on Good Insurance Companies to Work For

GiselleRose

Hi Everyone,

I recently obtaining my Life Accident and Health Insurance license. I am looking for recommendations on who would be a good company to work for. I have scoured this forum looking for information, and I have found a great deal of negative comments on companies.

So who are the good companies to work for? Ones that provide you with support, training, flexibility, who are up to date with current marketing trends, and who are ethicial.

In my particular situation I think an Independent might be the way to go as I do have another job that I plan on keeping for the next couple of months which will help while I embark upon my new journey.

I would greatly appreciate any positive information that you could give me.

Thank you!!

----------

It might be helpful to put my location, I am in Pennsylvania.

Also when I say Independent, I do not mean to start my own office, I know that I am not ready for that. But I am looking for flexibility that being a Captive Agent would not give me.

I love the financial services market. I'm also looking for something with some flexibility and with room for growth. I wanted an opportunity where I would be rewarded for my hard work.

Latest posts

Back