Making Insurance Fun?!?

HuntAssuranceGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
As I was doing some planning today, the question came up....How can I make insurance fun? Wow, I have never thought of it as appealing to clients, it being fun. But in hindsight, it makes a little sense, most consumers are looking for a quick fix, they want to be satisfied NOW, they don't want to wait until the "unthinkable" happens, they want fun--smiles. So do you have an answer on how to make insurance fun?

I am thinking to brand my independant logo fun and exciting:). I am thinking to run more promotions in the community towards families. Not really sure...
:mad:

Mike Hunt. You can't go wrong with that name!

I'm less serious than anybody around here, but 99% of my website content is serious. I'm not sure if clients or prospects really want to have fun when they talk with you.

I agree with you. I definitely think the web content should be professional in nature.

I was thinking more along the lines of a logo to help jog their memory when they think of us. I am going to be hitting ages 35-55 with supplemental health and life right out of the gate so they need something to remind them since they have too much other stuff in front of them. Making sense?!?! It is Friday!

Pretty funny with the name.

Insurance isn't fun though

A few things that make insurance fun for me:
1. When I go home and I know I did my best for the client
2. When you do a good job in the end of the year you can win trips from the insurance company. Now thats fun you can take the family on a fabulous trips paid by the company
3. When I get my monthly check ;)

Getting close to christmas...when i dress like santa and my 12 yr old will dress like an elf and we deliver candy, calendars, etc to business clients...that's always fun:)

Otherwise, I'm onboard with 71's list

Back