Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance

Reply to Mortgage Protection Insurance by Phone??     
Old 06-13-2017, 09:32 PM   #31

State: jiffy is an Insurance Agent from
Mortgage Protection Insurance by Phone?? Re: Mortgage Protection Insurance by Phone??
Originally Posted by nka245 View Post
I do MP over the phone but NOT with MOO. 60% comp is ridiculous unless they are providing you with QUALITY leads for free. I think most, if not all, free lead programs suck. If you do the math, you are better off paying to generate your own leads and getting a better comp. The problem is most agents don't WORK so they buy leads, don't work them and then cry about being broke.
Are you still selling mortgage protection over the phone? I am newly licensed. How can I learn to sell MPI over the phone rather than in home?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mortgage Protection Insurance by Phone??
Reply to Mortgage Protection Insurance by Phone?? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance