Mortgage Protection Vs Final Expense

The insurance companies refer to producing agents as field underwriters. In essence, thats what we are. We initially are the eyes and ears for the insurance company. We have to write the application. We are the first point of contact with a client representing the carriers.

Some of us are honest enough to call ourselves what we are, rather than trying to BS the public. By the way, you are NOT a state approved "field underwriter." You might be a state approved "insurance agent" if you are indeed licensed as such.

Please post your "field underwriter" license. If you can't, perhaps you should learn a bit about ethics.

Rick

Some of us are honest enough to call ourselves what we are, rather than trying to BS the public. By the way, you are NOT a state approved "field underwriter." You might be a state approved "insurance agent" if you are indeed licensed as such.

Please post your "field underwriter" license. If you can't, perhaps you should learn a bit about ethics.

Rick

Call your carriers you represent and ask them if your considered a field underwriter instead of being a tool.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rick

By the way, I AM state approved in home state with my license. Ya might need a haircut, pull out your flowbee!

Last edited:
Grab a bit of ethics instead of being a dishonest jackass.

Rick

far from it turd. its morons like you that worry about other people when you should worry about yourself. i provided an outstanding marketing tip partnering with my local businesses to new homeowners. you would mess up a wet dream

Rick

you must be a republican

Rick

So tell me, do you tell all your clients im your life insurance agent and i want to sell you a policy. or do you use those "misguided" mailers to generate your leads that use a play on words.

Rick

And actually, I'm a state approved producer, approved to produce in the lines of life, health, p and c. yours must be in the lines of douche as in bag.

Last edited:
So tell me, do you tell all your clients im your life insurance agent and i want to sell you a policy. or do you use those "misguided" mailers to generate your leads that use a play on words.

I tell them I'm a government employee and they must sign here.

Actually, I tell them the truth. I don't have to deceive the public to get them to buy anything.

And you are a state licensed (not approved) insurance agent. Which proves that anyone with an IQ of 80 can pass the insurance test.

Rick

Rick

ethics, and your on here promoting medicare training 101 for $19.95 a month. well played
I tell them I'm a government employee and they must sign here.

Actually, I tell them the truth. I don't have to deceive the public to get them to buy anything.

And you are a state licensed (not approved) insurance agent. Which proves that anyone with an IQ of 80 can pass the insurance test.

Rick

well yeah approved, the state has to approve my license before its issued. not everyone can get a license.

Last edited:

Rick

I dislike the term "Advisor" nearly as much as you dislike "Field Underwriter".. A true advisor is fee based and is not paid in relation to sales. My license states "insurance producer" and what I do is sell insurance products.. Don't know why everybody tries to avoid what they really are, a salesman (woman) .. Of course, based upon what you have said in the past I do understand why SAI does not list himself as a "salesman".. :)
ethics, and your on here promoting medicare training 101 for $19.95 a month. well played

Please explain what is either dishonest or unethical about offering medicare training to an agent for a fee.

Last edited:
Where do I sign up to get this State Approved Field Underwriting Tool (SAFUT) into my toolbox?
I always wanted to be a licensed and State approved Field Underwriter (FU). Come to think of it, FU is quite appropriate here.

ethics, and your* on here promoting medicare training 101 for $19.95 a month. well played
the state has to approve my license before its issued.

I've been on that training...worth every penny and then some.

I respect everybody and wish you all success!

*you're

Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post

Rick

you must be a republican
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why? Did he get audited?

It's important for agents to make it clear that they are insurance agents. Your title is not "underwriter".

But I have been pointed out by many agents that many companies do call us their field underwriters. Settlers Life just sent me their new agent guide last week and it referred to us field underwriting and called us their field underwriters many times.

I have started explaining on appointments that the reason the companies can't just mail rates out through the mail is because not everyone qualifies for the same thing. The competitive companies require an agent to to do the initial underwriting interview before we give them rates so we know what they should be qualified to apply for.

It is a good way to explain what we do. But we are still licensed as insurance agents. That is our title.

Back