Mortgage Protection Vs Final Expense

I completely agree ^ There are a lot of incompetent agents out there, especially in the MP game. I walked into several houses where $$$ was left on the table. Agents not offering FE policies to those who couldn't health qualify for term ... The problem though is MP is usually about who gets there FIRST, not which agent has the best offering. ... And getting in the door FIRST is a very competitive game from what I have experienced.
I believe that's true to a certain extent, but my IMO is very slow with getting me the lead after its sent in. I usually get leads 2 months later and still am able to place pay 10-15k minimum every month.

----------

I believe that's true to a certain extent, but my IMO is very slow with getting me the lead after its sent in. I usually get leads 2 months later and still am able to place pay 10-15k minimum every month.
Maybe I'd do better if I was the first one! :P

I believe that's true to a certain extent, but my IMO is very slow with getting me the lead after its sent in. I usually get leads 2 months later and still am able to place pay 10-15k minimum every month. ---------- Maybe I'd do better if I was the first one! :P

How many leads do you work per week ?

Most agents in FE leave money on the table. I don't know how many times I come and replace the replacer and the other 3 policies that he left inforce.

Most agents in FE leave money on the table. I don't know how many times I come and replace the replacer and the other 3 policies that he left inforce.

Do explain? I has a $209/M FE case she has literally 5-6 active policies. Including a RECENT foresters. How do guys NOT look at the full picture before making an offer?

Do explain? I has a $209/M FE case she has literally 5-6 active policies. Including a RECENT foresters. How do guys NOT look at the full picture before making an offer?

I said most, not all. You're doing it the right way. Travis always said to capture all the premium. I think most agents are so happy to get the sale that they don't look at the whole picture.

Back