Mortgage Protection Vs Final Expense

RobertD

I'm just getting licensed and trying to decide between selling MP or FE. Any advice would be appreciated.

Do both and you will fail at both, or at least not be as successful as you would be if you concentrated on one.

They are two totally different markets.

TRK3031962 said:
Do both and you will fail at both, or at least not be as successful as you would be if you concentrated on one.

They are two totally different markets.

One market owns homes the other rents. One market smokes cigars the other smokes lucky strikes. Is that what you are saying Todd?

One group has no money because they never saved.

One group has no money because they put it all on the mortgage.

heads or tails

jerry176 said:
One group has no money because they never saved.

One group has no money because they put it all on the mortgage.

heads or tails

And neither has any money because they spent it on booze, cigarettes, firecrackers, lottery tickets, late fees, etc.

Nothing a vote for Obama won't fix though.

Too funny...I'm thinking FE because although people are buying homes they're not doing so at an alarming rate. FE is a more mature crowd that recognize the need and are willing to carve out the money to pay for it whether the economy is good or bad. FE is a great "foot-in-the-door" product then you can cross sell after.

Too funny...I'm thinking FE because although people are buying homes they're not doing so at an alarming rate. FE is a more mature crowd that recognize the need and are willing to carve out the money to pay for it whether the economy is good or bad. FE is a great "foot-in-the-door" product then you can cross sell after.

With that attitude you can't fail. Just be aware of lead costs and chargebacks.

As with any career follow your passion. If you truly like working with seniors and lower income. Then FE could work. If you like working with more diverse group then Mortgage Protection could work.
-sherd

Which would be a simpler product for a brand new agent with no experience to sell? MP or FE?
Of the two which pays higher commissions and which has less chargebacks ??

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back