Most profitable insurance to sell?

I have been selling a lot of Medicaid and CHIPS lately.

I still haven't seen any commission checks, I am starting to think it is possibly not commissionable?

The big money is in the consulting fee you charge for completing the forms. I pick up an extra $1000 a week or so, helping folks complete the forms.

I just drive my Winnebago to the trailer parks. As an incentive, I hand out free EBT cards.

Works like a charm.

The big money is in the consulting fee you charge for completing the forms. I pick up an extra $1000 a week or so, helping folks complete the forms.

I just drive my Winnebago to the trailer parks. As an incentive, I hand out free EBT cards.

Works like a charm.

Better calculate the ROI. You may be putting $1,100 a week in gas in the Winnebago, no?

On a serious note...life insurance for the terminally ill is clearly an untapped market.

It will sell lot hotcakes if I had time to look into it.

This post is void where prohibited by law.

Just how well do hotcakes sell?
Ignore this post, I'm just trying to get over a 1000 posts by the end of the year (okay, not the most ambitious goal, but gotta have goals).

Dan

You may be putting $1,100 a week in gas in the Winnebago, no?

Not when I pay someone to siphon the gas from Hummer's . . .

(What will I do when all of you are gone?)

Al will still be around to bug you . . . from beyond the grave.

I'm just trying to get over a 1000 posts by the end of the year

It's not as great as it is cracked up to be.

Just ask John.

Al will still be around to bug you . . . from beyond the grave.

Al is a student of the Bhakti Krishna tradition (you old guys remember the Hare Krishna book sellers in the airports?) which believes in reincarnation. No graves for him. He's coming back as a Mega agent!

The Jackass

On a serious note...life insurance for the terminally ill is clearly an untapped market.

It will sell lot hotcakes if I had time to look into it.

This post is void where prohibited by law.

I have actually looked into that market. One needs a investment firm that has large working captial.

I call it being a Death Broker

I think there is a lot of money in group health but it takes about 3 years to build your block.

Works like a charm.

Is that legal, providing an EBT card for completing the form?

Back