Mutual of Omaha

Ok...another axe grinder...just what we needed.

Just my two cents but why don't you introduce yourself and tell us what you're for vs. where everyone else has missed the boat.

We have. And IMO... Gerber is 100% MOO. MOO probably just bought the name.

I have a Mutual of Omaha supp in Arkansas that has been on the books for 10+ years. He is my only remaining MOO supp. I have tons of Kansas United World and of course a few in Missouri and now dozens of United of Omaha in Missouri.

We don't have too many Gerber. Probably less than six or so. In Missouri unless they are new to Medicare you get 8.5% comms... that sucks so they have to pass the test of being $150/year cheaper than the next carrier or they don't get offered at all.

Shame on you Gordon. You are only looking out for yourself and are showing absolutely no loyalty. How do you live with yourself?

As does Pelosi.

Taxpayers pay $101,000 for Pelosi's in-flight 'food, booze'

It reads like a dream order for a wild frat party: Maker's Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey's Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.
But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for "in-flight services" – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That's almost $1,000 per week.

I drink alot.

Do you offer contracts?

Yes and unlike some on this board we have the ability to release you if you want to be released. Other people who offer Mutual contracts on this board are under FMO's who will not release agents. If you want more info send me a email [email protected]

We have. And IMO... Gerber is 100% MOO. MOO probably just bought the name.

That is wrong. Gerber is its own company

Ok...another axe grinder...just what we needed.

Just my two cents but why don't you introduce yourself and tell us what you're for vs. where everyone else has missed the boat.

Brad wasn't this like kinda already discussed in a previous Thread?

Back