Mutual of Omaha

STOP!

Quite a few are turned off to AARP because their backing Obama's health-care reform, which is soon to be history.
I am not in love nor condone their stance and politics on Obama's health "reform" either. I'll offer the best product....politics aside. I am working for the client, and will always do what's best for the client, first and foremost. I'll try to stop someone from cutting their nose to spite their face, but if they insist...I will oblige. But, it's not ethical in my opinion for a company to market to a client you've brought to them without giving you the opportunity to present and explain to the customer...whether you get a commission cut or not.
We are supposed to be the "go to" person. Am I missing something here?

I am not in love nor condone their stance and politics on Obama's health "reform" either. I'll offer the best product....politics aside. I am working for the client, and will always do what's best for the client, first and foremost. I'll try to stop someone from cutting their nose to spite their face, but if they insist...I will oblige. But, it's not ethical in my opinion for a company to market to a client you've brought to them without giving you the opportunity to present and explain to the customer...whether you get a commission cut or not.
We are supposed to be the "go to" person. Am I missing something here?

Some folks just don't like AARP....best rates or not.

I didn't know MoO had a cancer policy. I've been writing for them since 2001(dam time flies). I haven't had anyone tell me they had received literature from them offering a cancer policy. Not saying no one has received literature on it, but no one has told me they have.

They must have just done a mailing recently because I had two people on the same day call and ask me about it. I've never had Mutual of Omaha clients call and ask me about a product offering before

Damnit! Im not lucky! I have hundreds of MOO clients and not one of them have called me about those cancer plans. Maybe I will get lucky and get a couple calls yet. A client calls you about one of those cancer plans you say "yes that is a nice plan to have but if you dont have any LTC you better get that first. You know they have some money for that cancer plan or they would not have called. Seize the moment and scoop up a nice easy LTC sale. Dont forget you are allowed to sell the Mutual Care LTC plans on the phone.:1confused:

Yoda,

Took you off ignore just to see this funny.

Those cancer plans are $10/mo. What kind of LTC is someone going to get for $120/year. Time after time you come out with moronic post.

" Took you off ignore just to see this funny.

Those cancer plans are $10/mo."
================================================

You better check again. Those cancer plans get pretty pricey! Fact of the matter is I have not seen a cancer plan for just 10 bucks a month even in those newspaper ads!

" Took you off ignore just to see this funny.

Those cancer plans are $10/mo."
================================================

You better check again. Those cancer plans get pretty pricey! Fact of the matter is I have not seen a cancer plan for just 10 bucks a month even in those newspaper ads!

READ, MORON... READ. The plan MOO is offering is $9.95/mo. Yea there are some for more, but the one that this thread is about is that price. What an ***.

From the OP: Mutual of Omaha is sending out Cancer policies to them wanting to sign up for $9.95 a month through the mail

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back