Mutual of Omaha

B

Blane

Hey everyone,
I am a newbie and wanted to see if anyone can offer advice good or bad regarding Mutual of Omaha as a company to start with.
Don't hold back.
Thanks in advance,
Blane

They just started selling their United World Med Supps here in California. My experience so far has been excellent.

You can get them on the phone without delay. They even respond to emails.

Their application is a little confusing and they don't draft the initial premium. Other than that, I can't complain (and I'm VERY good at complaining).

Rick

That is correct. Rick is the "BIG" compainer here.

If he is not talking about insurance, he is complaining about it...LOL:nah::nah:

Thanks everyone for your feedback, it is appreciated!
Have a great weekend!
Blane
:cool:

I just had a guy call me about an interview with Mutual of Omaha. he seemed pretty straight. I asked him about churn and burn and he was honest enough to say that agents do come and go, mostly those who want to say they have a job but not really work. He said realistic expectations first yr around $40k, a lot less than some advertise, but seemed straight forward. He said they have good training and you are not captive, they sell several companies products. Any thoughts?

I just had a guy call me about an interview with Mutual of Omaha. he seemed pretty straight. I asked him about churn and burn and he was honest enough to say that agents do come and go, mostly those who want to say they have a job but not really work. He said realistic expectations first yr around $40k, a lot less than some advertise, but seemed straight forward. He said they have good training and you are not captive, they sell several companies products. Any thoughts?

He sounds like he is giving you accurate info instead of blowing smoke up your, ah, nose. If you work your butt off the first year $40,000 is very realistic. $100,000 to $150,000 is not! I don't even think $60,000 is very realistic unless you are a super hero.

Back