My Boss is Two Steps Removed from an *** (Captive Agent)

I just started with an organization in Florida that seems like it may be going places....... The world is smaller than you think so I won't mention the organization.....The boss' buddy is, who is the assistant manager or whatever is not very bright....... Eventually, they'll be looking to make me a manager.....I'll get overrides and all that song and dance with the agents underneath me........

let me guess.......NAA..........

Thanks for the advice. I suspect that the whole management thing might not be the best way to go. I'm still new and I'll wait and see, but I'm looking to reduce stress not increase it. Thanks for the advice and the insight.

I'll take a guess......Senior Solutions?? They told me I could be in management. Next thing I know is I am top salesperson in the office and they hire a 50yr old to be manager that knows nothing about selling insurance or training people. The *** laughed at the boss's jokes even when the boss wasnt trying to be funny. What a moron.

I'll take a guess......Senior Solutions?? They told me I could be in management. Next thing I know is I am top salesperson in the office and they hire a 50yr old to be manager that knows nothing about selling insurance or training people. The *** laughed at the boss's jokes even when the boss wasnt trying to be funny. What a moron.
It's helpful but disheartening to hear so many similar stories. I've never heard of Senior Solutions so it wasn't them.

Well, sorry for that but hear is some more.....lol I have been with 2 captive places, both promising advancement. It seems once you are on at the agent level it is difficult to move up. Maybe its me...Maybe its not??

Sounds like World financial group or Primerica to me!
Eventually someone's bound to figure it out, but it wasn't Primerica or World Financial Group. I heard that Primerica functions on a type of MLM scheme.

Back