MY TOP 10 TIPS FOR NEW AGENTS (Life Insurance mainly)

I didn't really see too much to get exited about with this post. All he said was,.. don't work for a body shop,..Duh!
I guess i need to buy his system to learn more about it ...Not!

I didn't really see too much to get exited about with this post. All he said was,.. don't work for a body shop,..Duh!
I guess i need to buy his system to learn more about it ...Not!

To be fair, this is a good post for Newbie agents...This info can not get out enough. Newbies come in not knowing the industry and are taken advantage of by many people.

To be fair, this is a good post for Newbie agents...This info can not get out enough. Newbies come in not knowing the industry and are taken advantage of by many people.
Oh, Bull s*hit Norway,
They can search all the posts on the forum.
And what is UP with this new post thread titled "Baggins415" that I cannot see? Uhhh .....Hmmmm.....

Oh, Bull s*hit Norway,
They can search all the posts on the forum.
And what is UP with this new post thread titled "Baggins415" that I cannot see? Uhhh .....Hmmmm.....

Its a thread you can read in a little more than 500 posts...But you probably can already guess what is in that thread.

Yes I know people can search the forums...Most of the Newbies don't know how to do a search and even though I have had my issues with Baggins415 I don't mind a post that helps point new agents or people considering this industry about the pitfalls out there.

Its a thread you can read in a little more than 500 posts...But you probably can already guess what is in that thread.

Yes I know people can search the forums...Most of the Newbies don't know how to do a search and even though I have had my issues with Baggins415 I don't mind a post that helps point new agents or people considering this industry about the pitfalls out there.
I am ALL IN FAVOR of exposing the " BODY SHOPS" and "BLEEDER PROGRAMS" I hate them with a purple passion. His post was nothing much that's all. You ole'403B softie you.

good post!!!! maybe baggins415 is turning into a respected source on this forum.. he did start out as spammer...but has toned it down a bit.... well done

Any advice on positioning yourself to get in the 403b market? Who, how, when do you approach etc.?

I have lots to say on the subject. But it's fairly complicated compared to other markets and would be impossible to lay out here. All I can say is that it's well worth the time invested though if you really apply yourself.
I train agents on this in California - maybe someday in other states. Drop me a line/email if you'd like to get on my emailing list.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What does a 403b have to do with life insurance?
Good question,
If you know what you are doing and careful about presenting, permanent life insurance, EIUL, UL, makes an incredible alternative to a 403b annuity - or mutual fund for that matter.
Also,
Assuming your client will also have a pension there's a great life insurance need for protecting the pension for a spouse. Because in California for example....when the pensioner dies- the pensions dies with them. This can be 6 or 7,000 per month.
It's true there are beneficiary option within pension plans...but these are EXTREMELY expensive (at least in CA).
Check your own state for these figures.
I have software that calculates the beneficiary costs of pension succession - when a client sees this the perm life insurance becomes a complete NO BRAINER.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am ALL IN FAVOR of exposing the " BODY SHOPS" and "BLEEDER PROGRAMS" I hate them with a purple passion. His post was nothing much that's all. You ole'403B softie you.

I'm so sorry I haven't won your approval. I'm going to spend the rest of the day crying.
Thanks, a lot!

Last edited:
Could that be one of the factors why many new agents leave the insurance industry within a year or two? Because they go into career shops that offer them little by way of training & support?
Instead they end up learning little more than how to approach friends and family members to make the sale?

"To be fair, this is a good post for Newbie agents...This info can not get out enough. Newbies come in not knowing the industry and are taken advantage of by many people. "

Back