MY TOP 10 TIPS FOR NEW AGENTS (Life Insurance mainly)

Unfortunately, Baggins has been out of business since he started this thread back in 2011. Bouncing ideas off of him probably is not going to be very productive for you. lol

When it comes to Life insurance or Final Expense, there is nothing better than finding a tried and true system that already works, then duplicating it.
So where would somebody acquire a system, Agentguy5?

It depends on the product you are marketing. You could always get a mentor!
I believe the guy I'm working with is pretty good, he's been in the business over 25yrs, I plan on doing IUL's, annuities etc., etc... Trying to carve out a niche market in public safety sector because of my background. Although the senior market is very enticing with all the seniors turning 65 everyday. I used to work for a developer that built senior continuum care campuses and still have contacts in that area. Either way I know that the place I start may not be the place I end up and to be able to have more then one mentor would only add to my education in this industry. How would I go about finding another mentor, would that make only happen with whom I contract with?

Back