Need Advise on a Suitable IMO

bandoayan

I am a new agent in the metro Atlanta area, currently looking forward to make an entry in the Mortgage Protection area. Currently I have a full time job and would do this part time. Accordingly I do not expect a high production level to sustain an individual mailer. So I am looking for an IMO which can provide me with decent contracts and a support in fresh leads along with some training. While researching my options I have talked to the following IMO's and got quotes below for price of fresh DM leads and commission structure:

1) Levinson - 80% commission with $18 fresh DM leads (goes up with production)
2) Asurea - 80% commission with $18 leads with min 5 leads per week (They have 100% with $25 lead but needs a minimum production of 10k per month)
3) Equis - 80% commission with $41 leads (Aged leads are available at a lower cost but I have limited time to do justice to them)
4) Leazer Group - 80% commission with $41 leads
5) Family First - 90% commission with $45 leads

I also talked to Symmetry and NAA but they have a much lower commission and high lead cost. I am very impressed with the youtube videos of Gordon Marketingand will talk to them soon.

Gurus, please advise which way I should proceed.

I am a new agent in the metro Atlanta area, currently looking forward to make an entry in the Mortgage Protection area. Currently I have a full time job and would do this part time. Accordingly I do not expect a high production level to sustain an individual mailer. So I am looking for an IMO which can provide me with decent contracts and a support in fresh leads along with some training. While researching my options I have talked to the following IMO's and got quotes below for price of fresh DM leads and commission structure:

1) Levinson - 80% commission with $18 fresh DM leads (goes up with production)
2) Asurea - 80% commission with $18 leads with min 5 leads per week (They have 100% with $25 lead but needs a minimum production of 10k per month)
3) Equis - 80% commission with $41 leads (Aged leads are available at a lower cost but I have limited time to do justice to them)
4) Leazer Group - 80% commission with $41 leads
5) Family First - 90% commission with $45 leads

I also talked to Symmetry and NAA but they have a much lower commission and high lead cost. I am very impressed with the youtube videos of Gordon Marketingand will talk to them soon.

Gurus, please advise which way I should proceed.

I have heard good things about Equis and I think Levinson for Mortgage Protection. I would also recommend speaking with Skipper ...

Mortgage Protection Life Insurance Market Insights with Patrick Pegram – SellTermLife.com

Have you thought about Final Expense at all or are you sold on MP??

I have heard good things about Equis and I think Levinson for Mortgage Protection. I would also recommend speaking with Skipper ...

Have you thought about Final Expense at all or are you sold on MP??

I talked someone from Equis but they need you to buy about 20 leads a week at $28 per lead. At this time I have a full time job (9 to 5 for 5 days), which I cannot leave due to the benefits associated with it, I will not be able to handle 20 leads per week.

I did consider Final Expense but as other folks in this forum mentioned that FE appointments are made during normal business hours whereas Mortgage Protection appointments are mostly on evenings and weekends so I got kind of sold on to MP

The upline/downline model I see, may be suitable for some my concern is its underlying risk, chargebacks for your downline etc,, and the A-Leads at $32/per with focus on MP and attitude FE is an afterthought.. is MP that Hot in NY?

The upline/downline model I see, may be suitable for some my concern is its underlying risk, chargebacks for your downline etc,, and the A-Leads at $32/per with focus on MP and attitude FE is an afterthought.. is MP that Hot in NY?
I have no idea about NY. Personally, I wouldn't want to be with that type of organization. :no:

Back