Need Help from the Experts!

Elcapo

Hello,
Found the Insurance Forum while looking for info on the insurance industry, lot's of information and knowledgeable people.
My question - Is there within the industry a true "work from home" opportunity or partially from home. The reason is I recently had a severe injury and will need a lot of down time. I am not one to sit idle and don't have time for "down time". I am not looking for sympathy just a honest answer. I am looking for something where I can make calls and deals over the phone or maybe visit customers a few times per week.
I see on these forums so many avenues of possibilities I am sure someone has either an insight to an opportunity or an honest answer before I go and take courses, licensing, training etc and of course spend the money.
Background - just in case it helps - have spent all my life working sales in different scenarios retail, route sales, telemarketing. Currently live in FloriDUH! The Sunshine State in Kendall.
Any and ALL help will be highly APPRECIATED and paid with GOOD KARMA and a few Smileys .....

Hello,
Found the Insurance Forum while looking for info on the insurance industry, lot's of information and knowledgeable people.
My question - Is there within the industry a true "work from home" opportunity or partially from home. The reason is I recently had a severe injury and will need a lot of down time. I am not one to sit idle and don't have time for "down time". I am not looking for sympathy just a honest answer. I am looking for something where I can make calls and deals over the phone or maybe visit customers a few times per week.
I see on these forums so many avenues of possibilities I am sure someone has either an insight to an opportunity or an honest answer before I go and take courses, licensing, training etc and of course spend the money.
Background - just in case it helps - have spent all my life working sales in different scenarios retail, route sales, telemarketing. Currently live in FloriDUH! The Sunshine State in Kendall.
Any and ALL help will be highly APPRECIATED and paid with GOOD KARMA and a few Smileys .....

Good news, there are many agents on here that work from home. I'm sure they'll be along to give you guidance. Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

Hello,

If I were in your shoes, I would look into selling Med Supps over the phone and through Screen Sharing. It will take a lot of work to learn how to do, and you will need to spend money on leads/dialer/etc, but it really looks doable.

Here is a couple of places to start

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Medicare Training 101

Back