New Agent: Should I Invest in a Printer?

dpg32

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm just getting started, and am trying to make sure I'm well-prepared/organized so everything runs smoothly.

I currently go to the library to print when needed, which is rare.

The question is, will I frequently need a printer when selling insurance?

Thanks,
Dylan

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm just getting started, and am trying to make sure I'm well-prepared/organized so everything runs smoothly. I currently go to the library to print when needed, which is rare. The question is, will I frequently need a printer when selling insurance? Thanks, Dylan
Get yourself a printer/scanner/fax all-in-one machine. Your new business will require business tools and this is an important one. I use mine every day.

Get a laser jet that will duplex (print on both sides) and learn how to refill the dry toner. You will save yourself a ton of $ and trips to the store.

Inkjets are not what you need for business printing. Stay ahead of the game in ordering your materials so you have to print as little as possible.

Brother has a WiFi capable duplex printer for around $100 or less. Then go on inkowl and order the appropriate refill and cog wheel. Should last you several months/year.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm just getting started, and am trying to make sure I'm well-prepared/organized so everything runs smoothly.

Thanks,
Dylan

Wireless Multifunction machines can be found for very little.

Do not spend to much time aggressively getting ready. Nicely labeled files do not make your mortgage payment.

I would recommend Cobra Ink Systems they are in Tenn.

I have the Epson WP-4530 and refilled the black ink once in 3 years, the color not yet....

Get a laser jet that will duplex (print on both sides) and learn how to refill the dry toner. You will save yourself a ton of $ and trips to the store.

Inkjets are not what you need for business printing. Stay ahead of the game in ordering your materials so you have to print as little as possible.

Brother has a WiFi capable duplex printer for around $100 or less. Then go on inkowl and order the appropriate refill and cog wheel. Should last you several months/year.

Could you post your brothers info? I wouldn't mind getting one of those....

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks,
Dylan

Get yourself a printer/scanner/fax all-in-one machine. Your new business will require business tools and this is an important one. I use mine every day.

Agreed...very good advice.

The only reason I can think of to not spend $100 on a printer is because the agent is broke. If so, how can he even think about anything other than getting a J.O.B.?

Rick

Back