New Life Agent for Lincoln Heritage FAILING AND NEED HELP!

I should have mentioned that we've been selling P&C and health.

We have been putting forth more effort towards life lately.

----------

Also it's not a matter of not being able to afford the leads. It's just the leads we've gotten so far have been old.

They are old? No worries. You still shouldn't have had to finance them.

Well as far as I know that is the only option Lincoln Heritage provides to their agents. At least this is the case with our particular agency.

Also keep in mind that these leads have no interest tied to them when they are in my account.

So the leads you buy are the leads you owe, but I'm sure the financing option may be why the leads are old.

Maybe I'm totally wrong but even a brand new lead is 1-2 months old. From when a prospect puts it in the mail, goes to the mail house, an agent gets it and first knocks the door. It's not the lead its the mindset. I've sold 6-12 month old leads, sold random people and sold brand new leads. A lead is just an excuse to leave your house and be in that area.

Well as far as I know that is the only option Lincoln Heritage provides to their agents. At least this is the case with our particular agency. Also keep in mind that these leads have no interest tied to them when they are in my account. So the leads you buy are the leads you owe, but I'm sure the financing option may be why the leads are old.

The answer is to not buy your leads from LH at all. Do mailings on your own like any independent agent does. You will get better, fresher leads and at lower cost. Plus you never want to have debt with Lincoln. That's how they try to keep you tied to them.

Someone may have already said this but if your making 30 dials and getting 1 appointment, that's not something to sneeze about.

If you have to talk to 30 PEOPLE to get 1 appointment that sucks haha. But on a dialer you could easily make 50 dials an hour and get an appointment an hour. Cold call 3 hours a day every day, and set up your appointments for the other 6 hours a day your not working and on weekends.

Go out on your own if you have to buy leads there for 28 a pop and that's not working and your just going to cold call then what do you need a novice manager with no good ideas for. Get direct appointments and do your own thing.

Back