New site Grand Rapids local

StedmansGR

At Stedman Insurance Company (Thinkstedman . com

) you are provided with quality, local service to West Michigan when looking for insurance quotes, as well as additional home and auto insurance needs. Stedman is family owned and operated, so it leaves a certain level of satisfaction when working with a local small business as opposed to just selling out to one of the huge insurance companies. Especially in these economic times, people need to think local, and begin utilizing the capable services that are available right here in Michigan.

Not a bad site, a few suggestions though:

1 - you should get a toll-free number and put it on there. People love to call toll-free numbers and you will pick up more business that way

2 - The main screen is fine, I would lose the green page background and go to white. It has a strange blend and a little too colorful to keep me interested...change the background color to white to offset your green logo and things.

3 - get more SEO on the site, there are no META tags or keywords, you will want to at least do that to up your position on search engines

4 - change "Customer Services" to either "Client Services" or "Customer Service". The plural you have now seems odd to me.

Otherwise and overall a good site and the 1959 makes good promo for a trustworthy agency.

Hey, if you're gonna be posting about Grand Rapids, you might as well tell us what Dennis Tubbergen is up to these days!

What a small world.

Used these guy's back in the late 70's, for my auto insurance.

If anybody has a question about kiosk marketing for P & C insurance, they would be the one to call.

They operate a P & C kiosk about 20 feet outside the main entrance of a Secretary of State's office in a mall here in GR.

An excellent location in my opinion.

I have done mall kiosks for about 12 years, not for insurance, but I'm working on a plan to incorporate them into my marketing plan for insurance now that the economy and retail vacancies has made the mall rents more reasonable.

Back