Newbie in GA need advice good company

smooty

:idea:Hello, I am new industry. Currently license L,A& H Im seeking any advice of good company in ATL, GA that offers good training+ salary to start.

While your post seems like a foreign personal ad, I have to say I think it might be tough to find a salaried position where you will get any type of substantial commission. This of course defeats the point of a commissioned opportunity.

You'll make less money.

I'm sure other people here will have more insight tomorrow so hang in there.

Good luck!

I agree, I know some people that would rather have a $52,000 salary with a minimum of two health sales per week, than 100% comission. I never understood that.

But if you really want base salary, Western Southern, MetLife, and NYL have them. Good Luck.

Thanks for your advice. I will keep looking. Also by reading I will get to learn a lot ....:cool:

Yes, there's a lot of good people on here, they'll definitely bust your chops (like I did above, lol) but there's a lot of knowledge for you to sponge off of.

Enjoy!

To be honest with you. I would never jump on a salary position. It limits your potential. Yea making 50k sounds good but when you realize how much money the company or agency is making off of you, you're really going to be pissed. Trust me. Seen a lot of friends go that route. Feel free to give me a call. I'm here in GA and I work in ATL quite often. My office is 912-876-0834 or hit me on my cell at 912-492-5647.

Back