A Newbie Here-been Offered Job with Visionary Insurance Partners-anybody Have an Opinion About VIP?

Thanks for the response Del. Nice to hear from a fellow co-worker that has had the same experience I have. Sounds like that Gooner guy really knows his stuff......LOL ! He might be able to see things a little clearer if he could get his nose out of Guru's BUTT for a few minutes to see what was going on in the world!!! I certainly can understand him saying "He takes offense to me not contributing" with the intelligent posts he has made including this last one ......... he really makes me look bad :1rolleyes:!!!!
:D:skeptical:

You don't need his help, you're doing fine on your own.

He missed the fact that I was making fun of myself.

I should also add...thx Del for the Gunners nod. I remember the Highbury days, lots of good memories there.

Just for your future forum post...people will take both of you guys more seriously if you contribute to the forum and not when it only serves to promote your company. I'm glad it worked out for the two of you.

Last edited:
He missed the fact that I was making fun of myself.

I should also add...thx Del for the Gunners nod. I remember the Highbury days, lots of good memories there.

Just for your future forum post...people will take both of you guys more seriously if you contribute to the forum and not when it only serves to promote your company. I'm glad it worked out for the two of you.

I look forward to contributing to this form and learning as well..Gooner what is your most memorable Arsenal match that you have seen? and who is your favorite player over the last 20 years..who has played for AFC? There was a period of time in the late 80s on into the 90's when many of the young players at the youth level went on to excel in the first division/premier league.

all the best,

Delroy

I look forward to contributing to this form and learning as well..Gooner what is your most memorable Arsenal match that you have seen? and who is your favorite player over the last 20 years..who has played for AFC? There was a period of time in the late 80s on into the 90's when many of the young players at the youth level went on to excel in the first division/premier league.

all the best,

Delroy

A favorite player is tough. I loved watching Fabregas develop into the the playwr he is today, but I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find any Gunner that wouldn't go straight to Henry for the nod. Pretty pumped that David Villa will be joining him in NY next year.

One of my favorite, recent matches, was the 2nd leg of the UEFA cup 2years ago against Bayern. Even though they didn't advance after the home schlacking they took...to go to that stadium and beat THAT team 3 to 1..proud day to be a gooner.

You?

Hi all, Lura Bare here. I work at Visionary Insurance Partners & wanted to respond to these postings. First and foremost, our company never charged an $850 fee to anyone, period. We did however work with an outside HR firm that charged an $850 recruiting fee to agents they brought on board for us. Our agency is national agency, working with agents & broker to help them be successful in this post reform environment. If anyone has any questions, certainly let me know.

I too have been offered a position recently by VIP and have really no idea information about this company. I would like more information about tham before they get my money or CC information especially with as many scams as there is out there...Suggestions on how I can find out if they are legitimate. Please reply ASAP

I'm curious about this too. Selling insurance online certainly has it's benefits for those inclined to sit behind a screen all day long, but I'm not convinced I need to pay anyone for the privilege of doing so.

First and foremost, I can buy all the internet leads, SEO and PPC I wish, use my own desktop sharing tools, get direct appointments, and use rating programs like Sherpa, ACA, Gohealth, Norvax, Quotit and Carrier Direct enrollment links.

So tell me exactly if anyone can, what does Visionary Partners bring to the table I dont already have access to, and is it worth giving my autonomy up for much less pay them to do so?

People in the insurance business pay for training all of the time. It's either give your money to groups like ILIAA, IHIAA ( no defunct), IMO's, etc. If it wan't the company trying to take his money it would be the lead companies, the associations, etc.

there's something worthwhile if you gotta pay a known producer to ride along, attend a Tracy or Carnegie workshop, or whatever else you find worth doing. But to tie up your appointments with a group that skims off the top for so called "training" from a desk jockey, I'm not sure I'm buying that one yet.

Again, as I said before, what are they providing that I haven't already have access to and how much are they taking for that privilege, anyone know?

Latest posts

Back