Newly Licensed: Should I Sell Final Expense, or Medicare Advantage?

Wow, Dylan!
Was at the same crossroad a few months ago. Newly licensed, new to Insurance sales and trying to decide between FE and Medicare.

I know people that do really well with Lincoln Heritage but decided to continue studies for Medicare (advantage and Sups) because I liked the challenge and helping seniors. Went with an upline that contacted me on here, spent much more time studying rules and regulations provided by United, got certified and have NO idea where to go from here as I'm upline(ed?) as a work from home, independent agent.

I'm back at the crossroads and reconsidering FE.

Thank you so much for your post, it's incredibly helpful. Let us know what you decide and best to you!

P.S. Chris Westfield has an awesome program for Med Sups and I may take his online course. Very cool human!

----------

Anything in South Carolina? :D

Check out fexcontracting.com. You can get fixed cost lead prices for the mid to high $20s and average 110% commission with 75% advances.

We also have access to teleleads. One of the best imo. I've used teleleads almost exclusively for 2 years.

The IMO owners are in Indiana, so you could do ride along training sessions.

I love Lincoln Heritage. It's an easy sale anytime I run into one of their policies. They are overpriced and the underwriting is strict.

As an independent, you will have access to the top carriers in FE at the highest comps available to a brand new agent.

Wha....?:swoon:

Back