Ninety-Two Percent of All Agents Fail - Why?

Update, ILLIA, Is now offering this training. Again, I think.

Frank,

What activities do you do to generate leads? I would be interested in speaking with you if you do not mind. I know your system has taken years to perfect but I like your approach.

I know you are new. Frank died some months ago. Do yourself a favor do a search on his name and read his post. I _think_ Rick is offering his training with proceeds going to his widow.

Lee

Last edited:
OK thanks very much I appreciate the advice. I have been reading a lot of his post and they were very knowledgeable.

5always
It looks like you do what is necessary for success in the business. However, your income estimates are low.

It's my guess that the average Income and/or Net Worth of your prospecting list should be considerably higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick questions about Frank's training that's now being offered on ILLIA.

What is the focus of the pdf training? Is it general or specific training? What did you like most?

I'm about to join ILLIA and look forward to learning from all of their webinars. I would gladly pay for Frank's training if it isn't redundant from ILLIA's material.

Thanks

Quick questions about Frank's training that's now being offered on ILLIA.

What is the focus of the pdf training? Is it general or specific training? What did you like most?

I'm about to join ILLIA and look forward to learning from all of their webinars. I would gladly pay for Frank's training if it isn't redundant from ILLIA's material.

Thanks

The ILIAA now "powers" www.medicaretraining101.com. We have our first webinar tomorrow with 3 case studies.

Frank's training is specific to Med Supps and basically on how to engage a prospect on the phone.

If you'd like to join in for the seminar, it's being also offered free to members of www.sima-net.com. SIMA is a free site. ww.medicaretraining101.com is member supported with more specific training and assistance.

Rick

The ILIAA now "powers" www.medicaretraining101.com. We have our first webinar tomorrow with 3 case studies.

Frank's training is specific to Med Supps and basically on how to engage a prospect on the phone.

If you'd like to join in for the seminar, it's being also offered free to members of www.sima-net.com. SIMA is a free site. ww.medicaretraining101.com is member supported with more specific training and assistance.

Rick

Is it being recorded?

This is all great advice. (graduating college blah blah...)
I've worked with financial advisors that sell investments more than insurance.

Is that the natural progression? Start in insurance, get licensed and move up to investments? Or do you choose to stay in insurance?

The real question is not why do 92% fail, but why does the rest of the people make it? What is different about them and why do they make it?

Back