Northwestern Mutual Agent

I am currently a 20 year old college student studying Marketing/Finance and have been given the opportunity to sell Life Insurance at Northwestern Mutual this summer and also on the side during the school year. I will be licensed in
Ohio Life & Variable Product Insurance License, Ohio Health & Accident Insurance License. I was just looking for general advice on lead generation. Northwestern Mutual follows the "refferals policy" and believes in the 10-3-1 ratio. Now I am not totally clueless as I have been around insurance my whole life. My dad has worked at the VP level selling commericial insurance mostly big trucking fleets for years. He also owned his own agency selling personal insurance products on the side and had good success before selling it about 10 years ago. He has said that direct mailers, cold calling, and refferals worked best for him in the 90's. My only real worry is getting good leads because Northwestern Mutual puts out a great whole life product and my dad who I trust in the industry will be buying one because of this.

Sorry for the long winded email but just looking for some quality advice as I know people here are extremely knowledgeable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TS

Latest posts

Back