Northwestern Mutual Internship

JMar

Expert
I've been looking into an internship with Northwestern Mutual and possibly continuing with them when it is over. What kind of training and support should I expect? Are their products competitive with others in the industry? Does anyone have some experience working with them or going through the internship?

Any information would be appreciated.

JMar,

I started my career with the internship, and whether you stay with the company or not, it will be a great learning experience. Most people don't stay with the company after the internship, but I can tell you that all of them came out of it a more confident and marketable individual. It's a top 10 internship for a reason.

If nothing else, just bring some joint work with a top rep and make some decent money by putting them in front of someone that makes 6 figures.

Which agency are we talking about? I know of at least one person from most of them. Annual meeting is a blast, so go to that as well.

The Spinks Group in Flowood, Ms.

Thanks for the input. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to go through the internship. So far I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Last edited:
Back