Part Time insurance agent?

I have a full time job also and have a Life and Health Licence. I completed my two year CE requirements with a goal of selling part-time. Maybe we need to start a group.

My cousin's a chiropractor and she works 3 days a week tops. Very successful.
I also have a former coworker who use to sell insurance at night and on saturdays and did very well.
All things are possible if you know how to balance and can turn things on and off.

I have a full time job also and have a Life and Health Licence. I completed my two year CE requirements with a goal of selling part-time. Maybe we need to start a group.

I love the car. Looks like the one I use to have. Is that yours?

Part time is no time. Dont wast your time, if you are going to do it dive in and dont look back. Very few companies if any pay a salary you might find a western southern that pays a draw against future earning. insurance is an all commission position thats why you can make alot of money if you stick it out and work hard. I dont want anyone putting a price on what they think im worth.

Hi We are an insurance agency and I am looking for someone to provide us coverage in the evening hours 6 PM - 9 PM daily. If interested let me know.

Hi We are an insurance agency and I am looking for someone to provide us coverage in the evening hours 6 PM - 9 PM daily. If interested let me know.

FYI probably a good idea to let folks know what time zone you're talking about before you start fielding questions about what "provide us coverage in the evening' even means...

1st one is Free.....:cool:

I suggest that getting into selling insurance as a part timer would be a good start. Slowly, if you learn and improve - you may find yourself fit into selling insurance full time.

Learn first.

I dont see a problem with doing it part time for a little while if you are wanting it to eventually become full time. I do agree with most of the responses here though, to be good at it and provide clients with the attention they need in the long run it would be tough part time. We have some agents that start part time for 60-90 days and move into it full time once finances are in order for them.

I am an agent who wants to work part time in the state of California. The hours from 6-9PM sounds ideal! I am licensed, and can start anytime.

Thanks,
Ron

Back