Part Time insurance agent?

I am an agent who wants to work part time in the state of California. The hours from 6-9PM sounds ideal! I am licensed, and can start anytime.

Thanks,
Ron
Those hours are considered "prime time" selling hours, if you're not afraid to knock on doors!

I write 85% of my turning 65 business after 5 pm! (Not sure if that's legal in your state.) There are plenty of young families without life insurance to go talk too though!

Ron,

Since you asked...I can send you a link for an e business model that might be what you are looking for. Send me your email and I'll forward you a link for 2 videos that explains this revolutionary concept. Check them out and see if this is what you have in mind.
Fred
my email is: [email protected]

I am an agent who wants to work part time in the state of California. The hours from 6-9PM sounds ideal! I am licensed, and can start anytime.

Thanks,
Ron

I have started to see more agents that use our platform part time have some success but 6-9 PM Pacific time wouldnt work. We run live transfers from 8AM to 3PM Eastern Standard Time. The agents on the west coast have the perfect situation if they are early risers. If they use our platform on a part time basis they can get 4 quality hours in before 10AM and the ones that use it full time are done with their day by noon -2PM. Makes me wish I still lived in Huntington Beach.

Thank you all, no doubt you are correct bboman23 that this will be an uphill battle. As it is summer, I am going to modify my schedule and be able to work from 4:30 to 8, and have ever other Friday off. I am looking for something in the San Diego area.

Thank you all, no doubt you are correct bboman23 that this will be an uphill battle. As it is summer, I am going to modify my schedule and be able to work from 4:30 to 8, and have ever other Friday off. I am looking for something in the San Diego area.

Hope it works for you. It's really hot here too. Wish my up line would fire me!

Back