Passed the 215 Exam, now What?

Ok so today I went to an interview with Lincoln Heritage and I guess it went Ok. I was told how the process works and they want me to come back this Thursday and Friday for training. They also told me that I'll be charged 26.00 dollars per lead. Since I'm a newbie in the business, is this the norm

Where in south fl are you?

Lincoln heritage is not where you want to start a career. Let me know if you would like to come to my office for an overview of insurance/investments.
If you are going into insurance read all the posts you can on Lincoln heritage and other captive companies compared to independent agents.
Post an email address to continue this privately.

Ok so today I went to an interview with Lincoln Heritage and I guess it went Ok. I was told how the process works and they want me to come back this Thursday and Friday for training. They also told me that I'll be charged 26.00 dollars per lead. Since I'm a newbie in the business, is this the norm

You are not listening. LH products are not competitively priced and the compensation is too low.

26 bucks per lead with a 66% persistency (because they brag about getting it and their neighbor tells them how over priced it is). if they pay you 166% commission you will do well. sarcasm...

26 bucks per lead with a 66% persistency (because they brag about getting it and their neighbor tells them how over priced it is). if they pay you 166% commission you will do well. sarcasm...

$26/lead?

Is that what these leads sell for? I think the market is cheaper than that....unless they are gold!

$26/lead?

Is that what these leads sell for? I think the market is cheaper than that....unless they are gold!

26 a lead for FE specific direct mail is pretty average..if not slightly cheaper than most. LH is a FE specific company and those LH leads suck or so I've been told. They are typically resold several times by the managers.

Back