PMAUSA/Washington National Ins

japaga8

1) What does anyone know PMAUSA/Washington National Insurance Co?

2) How about their "Territory Account Manager" position? They make it sound different than a traditional insurance agent because you are assigned a territory and all leads/inquires within that territory are directed to you at no cost. It sounds different and too good to be true.

Can anyone speak to the company itself, its reputation and/or the specific position?

It's really unfortunate when you get no responses here. I can not for the life of me figure out how to start a new thread in this forum. I have an offer from PMA_USA/Wash Nat'l, but I'm afraid I see very little value in their Cancer or other Supp policies. Anyone else see it differently?

It's really unfortunate when you get no responses here. I can not for the life of me figure out how to start a new thread in this forum. I have an offer from PMA_USA/Wash Nat'l, but I'm afraid I see very little value in their Cancer or other Supp policies. Anyone else see it differently?

It appears that PMA_USA is a Marketing Organization that sells products through WN. Don't know but I would bet they are captive.. If you want WN products, you don't have to go through them.. As for your post in the other thread, they may give you an "exclusive" territory as far as they are concerned but they cannot prevent other people,, form selling WN products in "your" territory".

In order to start a new thread, go the forum which would apply.. look at the top above the thread list and you will see a new thread link.

They are a mktg org, and I would be captive enough. I just am having trouble seeing value in their cancer policy. Thank you for telling me how to post!

Back